Now supports sending and receiving messages!
Perfect for close proximity communications, does not use your air time minutes.
WiFi users: Your wireless router has to support multicast packets. You will not be able to discover each other if it doesn’t. For example this app did not work with a Starbucks hot spot.
WiFi Hotspot users: Available only for Android 4.0.3 and above versions only – please visit the app after switching on the WiFi Hotspot functionality
– Contact list
– Allows associating of a phone to a specific contact
– Uses encrypted Bluetooth channel to transmit voice data
– Ping a contact (tap contact’s icon for option)
– Receive notifications when someone pings you
– Customizable settings
– A specific BlueFi entry can be associated to both a WiFi & Bluetooth device at the same time
Keywords: bluetooth talk, bluetooth phone, blue fi, walkie talkie, wifi talk, wifi phone, messaging, bluetooth messaging, wifi messaging
What feature would you like to see next? Answer this poll – goo.gl/VDkSMz
For best results, please have your friends get the latest version of the app as well.
– Minor bug fixes
Please submit bugs & crash reports. Thanks!